Breg Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System is easy to use with intuitive design
Advanced technology for whisper quite performance
Water-circulating pads are designed to fit a specific of body parts, and are cleaner and easier to use than messy ice or gel packs
Robust motor for optimal durability
Superior filterationÂ system prevent clogs
Lightweight, portable design is easy to carry, fill and use
Proven reliability and effectiveness
Customized Intelli- Flo pads provide temperature control specific to each treatment area resulting in superior coverage and comfort
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the Intelli-Flo pad and the patient;s skin
Note: This item is non-returnable. Unit has been cleaned and sanitized.
Common Examples of Use:
– Post Operative
– Arthroscopic procedures
– Reconstructive Procedures
– Plastic Surgery
– General Surgery
– Post Trauma
– Chronic Pain
– Physical Therapy
– Breg Intelli-Flo Cold Therapy Pads
– Use cubed or chunked ice for optimal performance.
– It is recommended to drain the Cold Therapy Pad between uses. To drain the pad, hold the Cold Therapy Pad upright with the hose pointed toward the ground. Depress the black plunger and allow water to drain out of the pad.
– You may disconnect the Cold Therapy Pad from the unit without removing the pad from the affected area by depressing the silver tabs on the hose coupling and gently pulling the hoses apart. The Breg Polar Care Cold Therapy Pad and unit will seal itself and will not leak. Note: Some dripping during release is normal.
– DO NOT RUN PUMP WITHOUT WATER! The pump in this unit is designed to run with water. Running the unit without water will cause permanent damage to the pump.
– Unplug unit before removing lid
– After use, empty and dry the unit with a soft cloth. Warm water and mild detergent may be used occasionally to clean the pump and tubes
– The Polar Care Kodiak can be cold enough to cause serious injury, including full skin necrosis. Follow these Operating Instructions, and carefully read the Product Insert (see pouch on side of unit) and the Intelli-Flo Pad Fitting Instructions (provided with each Cold Therapy Pad) prior to use.