Provides direct support for the thumb CMC joint while allowing full finger function
- The Comfort Cool® Wrist & Thumb CMC Restriction is made of thin, 1/16″ (1.6mm) perforated neoprene with a terry cloth liner that helps keep skin cool and comfortable.
- This longer wrap-around thumb splint supports the wrist for conditions such as tendinitis, arthritis, de Quervain’s, joint instabilities and post-surgical repair of the wrist and thumb.
- Reinforced stitching allows the splint to be trimmed below the thumb MP joint if desired.
- Special pull-through wrist strap requires less hand manipulation, making it easy to adjust and fasten the splint.
- Wide neoprene strap provides extra support and compression around the wrist.
- Lined with anti-microbial terrycloth.
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex.
The Comfort Cool Wrist & Thumb CMC Restriction Splint has an extended version that also supports the wrist. It features a special pull-through wrist strap that requires less hand manipulation, making it easy to adjust and fasten to the splint. The Neoloop strap material provides extra support and compression around the wrist.
To size, measure palm circumference.
- Small: 6″ – 7″ (15 – 18 cm)
- Medium: 7″ – 8″ (18 – 20 cm)
- Large: 8″ – 9″ (20 – 23 cm)
- X-Large: 9″ – 10″ (23 – 25 cm)