Vectra Premium Air Walker Boot
The Vectra Premium Air provides overall support and swelling management of the lower leg for maximum comfort and compliance.
Common Examples of Use
- Overall support and swelling management of the lower extremity
- Soft tissue injuries of the lower leg
- Moderate to severe ankle sprains
- Syndesmosis (high ankle) sprain
- Forefoot/midfoot/hindfoot pain and injuries
- Stable foot and/or stable ankle fractures
- Post ORIF and surgical stabilization after tendon/ligament repairs
- Metatarsal fracture
- Other acute or post-operative use (i.e. bunionectomy)
- Unique fold-over, integrated air pump and release valve eliminates any unnecessary tibial pressure points.
- Medial and lateral air bladders provide enhanced stabilization.
- Dual-Axis rocker bottom encourages a more natural gait.
- Breathable Airmesh liner with malleable aluminum uprights and removable heel clip.